It’s no mystery that one of the most used e-commerce sites is Shopify. Email marketing is a must-have for you, whether you have launched a new store on Shopify or are looking forward to increasing your current business.
Shopify email marketing can improve your return on investment (ROI) by instantly reaching your current and future customers, so how can you make the most of email marketing? Shopify applications for email marketing can be your solution.
This article will look at 9 of the best Shopify email marketing apps to help you take your Shopify store to the next level. We will be looking at the features, Price and pros and cons of these tools so that you can make a decision based on your company’s needs.
But before we dive into this list, it’s essential to first understand what we should look for for the Shopify email marketing platform.
Thinks to look for in Shopify email marketing platform
- Prebuilt and customizable templates: Having prebuilt or custom templates can make thing much easier for you to create good looking newsletters in no time.
- Has built-in automation features: Automation is very important when it comes to email marketing as it handles all the tedious and repetitive tasks. All you have to do is set some rules, and based on these rules; the platform will start sending automated emails.
- Easy subscriber segmentation: In email marketing, subscriber segmentation helps separate customers based on their interest, location, actions etc. This allows your email marketing more personalized and successful.
- Fast and detailed reporting: Data plays a very vital role in today’s age. You continuously need to analyze your email marketing campaigns performance so that you can understand what your ding right or wrong.
- Reliable deliverability: What’s the point of creating an email marketing campaign if it does not reach the end-user. Your email marketing tool should be capable of delivering your email timing manner.
- Email sending limit: The amount of email you can send in a day or a month can have a massive impact on your email marking strategy. You need to choose an email marketing app that meets your needs.
- A/B testing feature: This feature helps you know which variation of the campaign works the best. Having this feature in your arsenal will help you better understand your customers and improve your campaigns’ performance.
- Effortless integration: Email marketing works best when it’s integrated with other platforms. For example, social media, landing pages, shopping carts, Google analytics and many more integrations to get the most out of your email marketing campaign.
- Abandoned cart emails: This is a follow-up letter sent to someone who exits a website without buying the items in their online shopping cart is an abandoned cart text. These emails are highly personalized as you know, the customer is interested in the product.
Now that we know the features we should look for in our Shopify email marketing app, look at the best platforms for Shopify marketing.
List of Top 11 Shopify Email Marketing Platform
Here is our list of the top 12 best Shopify email marketing tools:
- Omnisend: Created for Ecommerce
- ActiveCampaign: Advanced automation + CRM
- Sendinblue: Lots of Features at an affordable post
- Drip: Automations based on every customer action
- GetResponse: Great automation and webinars
- ConvertKit: Easy subscriber segmentation and management
- Klaviyo: Has a tone of powerful prebuilt workflows
- MailerLite: Easy to use and affordable
- Constant Contact: Best-in-class email deliverability
Omnisend was created for e-commerce. It integrates perfectly with Shopify and with virtually all the e-commerce tools that you might be using. To ensure your Shopify company has what it wants to expand, it has customized its suite of features. And Omnisend has more than just email capabilities, comparable to ActiveCampaign. It has an SMS feature and can also boost your paid advertising activities by using your store’s data.
The feature that we enjoy in Omnisend the most is the shapes. For e-commerce firms, Omnisend makes it incredibly convenient to receive fresh addresses. Omnisend competes at an affordable price for all the enterprise-level email systems.
- A/B Testing
- Analytics/ROI Tracking
- Customizable templets
- Drip Campaigns
- SMS marketing
- Social Marketing
- Website Visitor Tracking
- Free: 15,000 emails / monthly
- Standard: $16/m 15.000 monthly emails + added features
- Pro: $99/m 15.000 monthly emails, standard features+ more
- Enterprise: Custom pricing, unlimited emails, premium features + more
In marketing automation, ActiveCampaign has gained itself a good reputation. Thanks to its Strong Data Integration with Shopify, it now makes this available to Shopify store owners.
Store owners should take advantage of features such as the CRM of Active Campaign, complex segments and tagging, conditional content of emails (e.g. multiple items and deals depending on what contact is involved in), and, of course, automated automation.
- Marketing automation
- Built-in integrations
- Contact location/travel tracking
- Drag-and-drop email designer
- Smart autoresponders
- Campaign, contact, and list reporting
- Live eCommerce data to emails
- SMS marketing
- Social media monitoring & reaction
The below pricing is for the yearly plan and up to 500 subscribers. You have to play more fore more subscribers.
- Free: 500 Subscribers / monthly 14-days free trial
- Lite: $9/m 500 monthly emails + added features
- Plus: $49 /m 500 monthly emails Everything in Lite + added features
- Professsional: $129/m 500 monthly emails,Everything in Plus + added features
- Entrprise: $229/m 500 monthly emails, Everything in Pro + added features
SendinBlue takes account in one location with all those organizational, transactional, engagement emails and SMSes.
Without any coding background, you can quickly sync your Shopify customer data to your SendinBlue email marketing account, plan your automation workflows, design your emails and send them off.
SendinBlue provides a free Shopify app which will make it a breeze to build email automation flows and launch email campaigns.
- Email campaigns
- Transactional email
- Create signup forms and landing pages
- Marketing automation
- SMS marketing
- Facebook ads
- Retargeting display ads
- Google Analytics integration
- Flexible, customizable layouts
- Free: Unlimited contacts / 300 emails per day
- Lite: Unlimited contacts \ $25/m 100,000 monthly emails+ added features
- Premium: Unlimited contacts \ $65/m 1,000,000 monthly emails, Everything in lite+ added features
- Enterprise: Custom plan Everything in Premium + added features
Drip is the platform for you if you want to be able to create automation around even the slightest actions performed by consumers in your shop, for example, showing a product, creating/deleting a checkout, placing/cancelling an order), or around very particular data points for example what brand they ordered or how much they spent. This is why they call themselves the ‘Ecommerce CRM’-they place a heavy focus on allowing contact at any stage in the experience of the individual user. Drip is one othe the top Shopify email marketing platform out there.
- Customize email content for each subscriber
- Create Forms, widgets and pop-ups
- Remove subscribes based on engagement
- A/B email testing
- Report templates to track campaign metrics
- Multi-channel marketing functionality
- Customizable email templets
- Free: 14-day trial. Price based on the number of subscribers.
- Starting Price: $19.00/month
GetResponse, a powerhouse producer of marketing automation, goes a bit deeper than the typical email marketing operation. By providing services like landing pages, webinars and a CRM, it does this.
With its Deep Data integration allowing for synchronized customer, order and product details, advanced segmentation and tagging, and automated promotions, it also happens to be one of the best platforms for Shopify email marketing.
- Email drag-and-drop Editor
- Single Opt-in Automated Imports
- Automated Single Opt-in Imports
- Email and Landing Page A/B Testing
- Responsive Email Design
- Inbox Preview
- Responsive Landing Page Design
- Social Media Integration
- Free: 30-days trial
- BASIC: $15/month 1,000 subscribers
- PLUS: Unlimited contacts \ $45/month 5,000 subscribers
- PROFESSIONAL: $65/month \ 10,000 subscribers
ConvertKit is a very cheap app for email marketing that is very good for authors, singers, and other creative people who sell items on Shopify.
Their user-friendly, visual interface provides the goods with a clean and uncomplicated solution to offer.
And while it is targeted at people who are not very tech-savvy, it also has some fantastic specialized features, such as visual automation developers and collaboration with over 90 platforms and suppliers.
- Post-specific opt-in forms
- Landing page templates
- Visual editor
- Customizable landing page design
- Custom patterns & textures
- Custom CSS
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Drip email marketing
- Email sequences
- Subscriber segmenting
- Personalized messages
The below pricing is for the yearly plan and up to 1000 subscribers. You have to play more fore more subscribers.
- Free: 1,000 subscribers
- Creator: $29/month/ 1,000 subscribers + more features
- Creator Pro: $59/month 1,000 subscribers + more features than Creator
Klaviyo is a very effective platform for email marketing and automation that provides clients with a 360-degree view and a complete suite of features. This is one of the best applications on Shopify for free email marketing.
However, Klaviyo’s email editor could look a little bizarre if you are used to email editors like Omnisend, Mailerlite, or Mailchimp. For instance, you have to add a pre-split block instead of building a column into an existing content block, and then edit it. It’s pretty simple to add goods and design the email, though.
- AB Testing
- Built-in autoresponders
- One-click integrations
- API for custom integration
- Abandoned cart series
- Product recommendations
- Responsive email templates
- Drag-and-drop email design
- Facebook Advertising
- Order follow-ups
- ROI-based reporting
- Free: 250 CONTACTS
- $20/month 300 CONTACTS
- $30/month 600 CONTACTS
- $100/month 5,000 CONTACTS
- $150/month 10,000 CONTACTS
EMAIL DELIVERABILITY is one of the single greatest factors to recommend Constant Contact for the Shopify store. Simply put, year after year, Constant Contact is among the best email marketing strategies for deliverability.
A NEW name in the email marketing room is not inherently Continuous Touch. Up until a few years back, in terms of functionality, they were actually a little monochrome. Much of that has improved lately…
The drag-and-drop email designer has been seriously updated by Continuous Touch and provides an extensive library of pre-built email templates to draw from. ConstantContact is otherwise suitable for event-based marketing and split testing.
- Activity Monitoring and Tracking
- Mailing List Management
- Mobile responsive templates
- Multiple User Accounts
- Newsletter Management
- Performance Reports
- Real-Time Analytics Monitoring
- Social Media Integration
- Social Performance Management
- Subject line A/B testing
The pricing is based on contacts
Mailerlite is a suitable option for those in email marketing and marketing in general who are still keeping their feet warm.
This app has a user-friendly and intuitive interface, a drag-and-drop editor, gorgeous newsletters, in-house signup forms, and simple features for automation. So, it’s fantastic for email marketing for beginners.
However, such as automated segmentation, omnichannel connectivity, or in-depth reporting, Mailerlite would not cover sophisticated needs.
- Free Newsletter Templates
- Subscriber Management
- A/B Testing
- Email Automation
- Embeddable Web Forms
- UnScubscribe Page Builder
- User Permissions
- Drag-and-drop Editor and custom HTML Editor
- Free: 1,000 subscriber / 12000 Emails per month
- $10/month/ 1,000 subscribers / Unlimited Emails per month
- $15/month/ 2,500 subscribers / Unlimited Emails per month
- $30/month/ 5,000 subscribers / Unlimited Emails per month
It’s important to first outline precisely what your needs and priorities are when selecting the best platform for your Shopify email marketing campaign, and then settle about what features you’re looking for.
Don’t forget to search whether you are using all the functionality on other applications or devices you have already purchased that are available to you.
Reading feedback is a perfect way to get a general idea of what the app has seen from other advertisers and Shopify merchants. However, to find the right fit, we strongly recommend that you put in the time actually to make use of the free trials.